Cryolipolysis or cryosculpting is a unique or non-invasive method for the selective reduction of fat cellswith controlled localised cooling.This based on the finding that fat cells beneath the skin are naturally more vulnerable to the effects of cold than other surrounding tissues.
This selectively targets localized fat deposits — abdominal fat, love handles, back rolls, muffin-tops and bulges above Cesarean section incision lines — and reduces them by chilling them to just above freezing. Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body. It’s done gradually, without causing any harm to the surrounding tissues.
This is done by dermatologist in his or her office and takes about one to three hours. The area to be treated is marked and covered with a gel pad to protect the skin. The physician then uses a hand-held vacuum applicator to gently draw the excess skin and underlying fat between two cooling panels. You will feel a firm pulling sensation and may feel mild cold in the treated area. This sensation will dissipate, and the area will become numb (much as it would if an ice pack were applied).
During the procedure, the fat is naturally flushed from your body in the ensuing two months. There is no evidence that the procedure has any adverse effects on levels of liver enzymes or blood fats (such as cholesterol).Cryolipolysis has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for fat cell reduction as well as for several dermatologic applications that require cooling.
• Fat reduction
• Body Coutouring
• Cellulite Reduction
• Slimming & Shaping
• Skin Tightening
Best benefits of cryolipolysis
1. Reduce the treated fat layer by 20 to 40 percent
2. Noticeable reduction of fat in the treated area after each treatment
3. No needles, no anesthetic, no surgical incisions, no pain medications and no downtime
4. No any adverse effects on levels of liver enzymes or blood fats (such as cholesterol)
5. No supplements or pills are required and no need to adopt new diet and exercise habits
6. Minimal downtime and lasting results