When do you do skin resurfacing?
Skin resurfacing is done when you have:
- Wrinkled or sun-damaged facial skin
- Facial scars caused from an injury or burn
- Brown spots or blemishes on skin
- Crow’s feet lines around your eyes
- Wrinkles around your mouth
- Fine wrinkling & lines of your upper eyelids
- Certain pre-cancerous skin growths
- Acne or chicken-pox scars
You can perform a skin-resurfacing treatment at any age. At Dr Thaj Laser Skin Hair Clinic, we use super pulsed CO2 Laser for skin-resurfacing treatment. The procedure is most commonly done for the purpose of minimizing the visibility of fine lines, especially around your mouth and eyes. CO2 Laser is also effective in treating facial scars or areas with uneven pigmentation or de-coloration. This laser resurfacing process can be performed on a whole area or the affected spots depending upon the scope of actual requirement. Most often at Dr Thaj, the procedure is done in conjunction with another cosmetic operation, such as punch replacement, punch elevation, microdermabrasion, various peels, a facelift or an eyelid surgery.